Carpet Wood Stairs : Flokati Rug
Carpet Wood Stairs
- form a carpet-like cover (over)
- cover completely, as if with a carpet; "flowers carpeted the meadows"
- A floor or stair covering made from thick woven fabric, typically shaped to fit a particular room
- A large rug, typically an oriental one
- A thick or soft expanse or layer of something
- rug: floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- A set of steps leading from one floor of a building to another, typically inside the building
- The Stairs were an English rock band formed in Liverpool around 1990 by vocalist and bassist Edgar Summertyme, guitarist Ged Lynn and drummer Paul Maguire. Together they released one full-length album and a clutch of ep's and singles .
- Single step in such a set
- a flight of stairs or a flight of steps
- Stairway, staircase, stairwell, flight of stairs or simply stairs are names for a construction designed to bridge a large vertical distance by dividing it into smaller vertical distances, called steps.
- United States film actress (1938-1981)
- The hard fibrous material that forms the main substance of the trunk or branches of a tree or shrub
- Such material when cut and used as timber or fuel
- the hard fibrous lignified substance under the bark of trees
- A golf club with a wooden or other head that is relatively broad from face to back (often with a numeral indicating the degree to which the face is angled to loft the ball)
- forest: the trees and other plants in a large densely wooded area
Washable Carpet Stair Treads - Hop Scotch Beige
Washable Carpet Stair Treads - Hop Scotch Beige Hop Scotch Beige Washable Stair Treads! From the industry leader in carpet stair treads. We have been producing quality carpet stair treads for more than fifteen years. Protect stairs and steps in style and comfort with good looking, long wearing stair treads. Rectangle shaped, finished edge style in durable long-lasting nylon quality construction. Perfect for heavily trafficked areas Reduce slips/increase traction Great for pets and pet owners Washable non-skid foam back (treads must be securely attached to your stairs). Cuts down on track-in dirt Extends the life of your hardwood
stairs Easy to keep clean-spot clean and vacuum Machine serged with color matching yarn Easy do-it-yourself installation (use double-sided carpet tape) Each tread is approximately 25" WIDE x 9" LONG! Set includes 13 stair treads Matching runners available. Add a touch of warmth and style to your stairs today with new stair treads from Dean Flooring Company!
245:365 Zipline steps
These steps lead up the tree to which my older brothers had secured the top of their long zipline through the field. The totally 100% safe zipline on which only one brother broke an arm. One brother! One bone! It was like the safest thing they ever built, definitely safer than the plywood skateboard ramp. Pretty sure there were at least two bones broken on that.
I went on this zipline probably a total of once. And I'm certain I cried the entire way, because it was very high off the ground. And also, there wasn't a very good method (plywood leaned up against a tree) for stopping.
And yes, the bottom steps were carpeted. Because there was carpet leftover from carpeting the walls of the tree fort. Duh.
One of the hazzards of taking pictures of yourself is you can't always see what you're shooting at! I like the angle of my stairs, so I put it in. Our house was built in 1926 and one of the things that sold us on it was all the original woodwork. I took the carpeting off the stairs 6 years ago. I hate carpeting!
Related topics: carpets store primitive rug hooking kits red barn rugs oriental area rug carpet cleaning santa barbara modern carpets design find carpet tiles
- (月) 01:43:28|
- Category: None