Toothbrush rug tool
: Carpet cleaners dallas texas.
Toothbrush Rug Tool
- A small brush with a long handle, used for cleaning the teeth
- small brush; has long handle; used to clean teeth
- The toothbrush is an oral hygiene instrument used to clean the teeth and gums that consists of a head of tightly clustered bristles mounted on a handle, which facilitates the cleansing of hard-to-reach areas of the mouth.
- soup-strainer: slang for a mustache
- A person used or exploited by another
- an implement used in the practice of a vocation
- drive; "The convertible tooled down the street"
- instrument: the means whereby some act is accomplished; "my greed was the instrument of my destruction"; "science has given us new tools to fight disease"
- A device or implement, esp. one held in the hand, used to carry out a particular function
- A thing used in an occupation or pursuit
- A floor covering of shaggy or woven material, typically not extending over the entire floor
- A rug (UK), blanket(Equine and other livestock, US), or coat (canine and other companion animals, US) is a covering or garment made by humans to protect their pets from the elements, as in a horse rug or dog coat.
- A small carpet woven in a pattern of colors, typically by hand in a traditional style
- Rhug (normally Y Rug in Welsh; sometimes given the antiquarian spelling Rug) is a township in the parish of Corwen, Denbighshire, Wales, formerly in the old cantref of Edeirnion and later a part of Merionethshire, two miles from CorwenRug Chapel and ten miles north east of Bala.
- A thick woolen coverlet or wrap, used esp. when traveling
- floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
Nalbinding Needle with Runes
This is a larger 3 ? inch Elk Antler Nalbinding Needle typically used for making rug
s (aka Toothbrush Weaving).
Dave carved this needle from Elk antler. To add novelty and art to this piece, he inlaced it with copper runes and a turquoise double spiral. Using the runic alphabet, Dave has spelled out NADELBINDER with the copper inlaced runes.
This needle has been initialed by Dave on the reverse side.
This red lacing tool
started out in life as a Fuller toothbrush
. When worn out, the brush was removed and the handle sharpened into this tool. I have no idea how many rugs this little heirloom has made before I inherited it.
Related topics: geometric rugs carpet brisbane australia how to get rid of pet urine odor in carpet san francisco rug cleaning oil on carpet contemporary area rugs clearance carpet rugs for sale
- (月) 01:39:52|
- Category: None